- Low content of calcium, magnesium and iron ions to avoid secondary hazes
- Colour-preserving filtration through minimum colour adsorption in the depth filter sheet
- Selective separation of long-chain fatty acid esters
- Reliable retention of the components to be separated through ideal pore structure
- High clarification effect through the use of high-quality raw materials
- Economic service life through high dirt holding capacity
- Comprehensive quality assurance for all raw and auxiliary materials and intense in-process controls ensure consistent quality of the finished products
The depth filter sheets of the BECODISC BA stacked disc cartridges are made from extremely pure materials. They contain varying quantities of finely fibrillated cellulose fibres of hardwood and softwood, cationic resin and high quality, and very pure kieselguhr.
Thank you for your interest in Eaton's Begerow products. To discuss how our products will meet your specific requirements, please contact your local product specialist listed below. To submit a request for a quote or for additional product information, please use the Contact Us Form.
Current Begerow customers can continue to order from your regular sales representative. For new customers, please refer to the listing below as we develop our new global contact list.
44 Apple Street
Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
Toll Free: (800) 656-3344
(NORTH AMERICA ONLY)
Voice: (732) 212-4700
No. 7, Lane 280, Linhong Road
Changning District, 200335
Shanghai, P.R. China
4 Loyang Lane #04-01/02
Av. Julia Gaioli, 474-
07251-500 - Guarulhos, Brazil
Voice: +55 (11) 2465-8822
Auf der Heide 2
53947 Nettersheim, Germany
Voice: +49 2486 809-0
Begerow Product Line
An den Nahewiesen 24
55450 Langenlonsheim, Germany
Voice: +49 6704 204-0
Internormen Product Line
D-68804 Altussheim, Germany
Voice: +49 6205 2094-0
Products on this site may not be available in all regions. Please contact your local Eaton office to determine availability.