- Greatest possible endotoxin retention as well as a maximum germ retention rate
- A special manufacturing process achieves a low endotoxin content
- Maximum raw material purity for minimum migration of soluble ions
- The ideal combination of filtration-active and adsorptive properties ensures maximum reliability
- Comprehensive quality assurance for all raw and auxiliary materials and intensive in-process controls ensure consistent quality of the finished products
- Prior to delivery, the pyrogen content of < 0.125 EU ml-1 of all BECODISC BP stacked disc cartridges is tested with the help of an LAL test. A certificate is available on request
BECODISC B01P, B02P, B04P
BECODISC stacked disc cartridges boast high germ retention rates achieved through the fine-pored structure and an electrokinetic potential with an adsorptive effect. These stacked disc cartridges are characterized by high endotoxin retention rates. Due to their great retention capacity for colloidal components, these filter sheets are particularly suitable as prefilters for subsequent membrane filtration.
BECODISC stacked disc cartridges for achieving a high degree of clarification. These stacked disc cartridges reliably retain ultra-fine particles and have a germ reducing effect. They are used in practice as ideal pre-filters for membrane filters, reverse osmosis systems, and to protect chromatography columns.
BECODISC B20P, B40P
BECODISC stacked disc cartridges with a large-volume pore structure. These stacked disc cartridges have a high dirt holding capacity for particles and are very suitable for clarifying filtration applications.
Thank you for your interest in Eaton's Begerow products. To discuss how our products will meet your specific requirements, please contact your local product specialist listed below. To submit a request for a quote or for additional product information, please use the Contact Us Form.
Current Begerow customers can continue to order from your regular sales representative. For new customers, please refer to the listing below as we develop our new global contact list.
44 Apple Street
Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
Toll Free: (800) 656-3344
(NORTH AMERICA ONLY)
Voice: (732) 212-4700
No. 7, Lane 280, Linhong Road
Changning District, 200335
Shanghai, P.R. China
4 Loyang Lane #04-01/02
Av. Julia Gaioli, 474-
07251-500 - Guarulhos, Brazil
Voice: +55 (11) 2465-8822
Auf der Heide 2
53947 Nettersheim, Germany
Voice: +49 2486 809-0
Begerow Product Line
An den Nahewiesen 24
55450 Langenlonsheim, Germany
Voice: +49 6704 204-0
Internormen Product Line
D-68804 Altussheim, Germany
Voice: +49 6205 2094-0
Products on this site may not be available in all regions. Please contact your local Eaton office to determine availability.