- Efficient filtration through high dirt holding capacity.
- Differentiated fiber and pore structure (internal surface area) for various applications and special process conditions.
- Reliable filtration effect through an ideal combination of the depth filter effect and the adsorptive potential.
- Maximum purity of raw material for minimum contamination on filtrate.
- Comprehensive quality assurance of all raw materials and additives. Intensive in-process control guarantees
BECODISC BT for Coarse Filtration - BECODISC B15T, B20T, B25T, B30T
BECODISC stacked disc cartridges with filter active components on mineral basis for clarification of liquids with coarse crystalline and amorphous or gelatinous particle structures. Suitable for highly viscous liquids
- Polishing filtration of concentrated sugar solutions of approx. 65 °Brix
- Filtration of edible oils, vegetable extracts, liquid gelatin, oils and separation of bleaching earth
- Possible applications also include removing of activated carbon
- Depending upon particle distribution of the activated carbon can even be achieved in a single step filtration process
Special Stacked Disc Cartridges with Low Ash Content- BECODISC B27T, B40T
These BECODISC stacked disc cartridges were especially developed to meet the high filtration demands of the chemical industry. By the implementation and selection of high pure filter cellulose, the content of washable ions is extremely low. These stacked disc cartridges are produced with components containing low ions. Therefore the migration of iron or aluminum ions can be reduced to detection limit.
- Typically used for filtering sugar and removing activated carbon
Thank you for your interest in Eaton's Begerow products. To discuss how our products will meet your specific requirements, please contact your local product specialist listed below. To submit a request for a quote or for additional product information, please use the Contact Us Form.
Current Begerow customers can continue to order from your regular sales representative. For new customers, please refer to the listing below as we develop our new global contact list.
44 Apple Street
Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
Toll Free: (800) 656-3344
(NORTH AMERICA ONLY)
Voice: (732) 212-4700
No. 7, Lane 280, Linhong Road
Changning District, 200335
Shanghai, P.R. China
4 Loyang Lane #04-01/02
Av. Julia Gaioli, 474-
07251-500 - Guarulhos, Brazil
Voice: +55 (11) 2465-8822
Auf der Heide 2
53947 Nettersheim, Germany
Voice: +49 2486 809-0
Begerow Product Line
An den Nahewiesen 24
55450 Langenlonsheim, Germany
Voice: +49 6704 204-0
Internormen Product Line
D-68804 Altussheim, Germany
Voice: +49 6205 2094-0
Products on this site may not be available in all regions. Please contact your local Eaton office to determine availability.