I Series - Isometric
Eaton’s comprehensive industrial tie rod cylinder offering includes hydraulic, pneumatic, and electro-hydraulic cylinders that meet strict ISO standards. Eaton Isometric cylinders cover a broad range of applications for the most widely used type of cylinder sold today.
- Virtually Limitless Options for Optimum Flexibility with Fast Response-- These products are offered in sizes from 25mm to 200mm bore, and to 8m stroke with a broad range of mounting, port style, and other standard options
- Unitized Rod Cartridge for better reliability, performance, and serviceability
- Captive & Tapered Cushion Valve for increased safety with best-in-class cushion performance (smoother)
- Gray Iron Bearings for optimum wear properties and longer bearing life
- Rated Pressure: up to 207 bar (3,000 PSI) for hydraulic standard product (higher capability in custom cylinders)
- Available standard sizes: 1” - 8” (25.4-203 mm) bore, to 300” (8m) stroke
- Machine Tool
- Primary Metals
Although Eaton includes a huge range of standard products in our catalogs, our engineers are ready to work with you on any custom designs that go beyond the scope of what is included in our documents. If you can think it, we can build it!
Cylinder Repair Service