M Series - Mill Duty
Eaton M-Series mill duty cylinders are also available in custom configurations offering larger bore sizes, longer strokes, and higher operating pressures.
- Standard 'Inch' Sizes for customers who prefer inch-based designs
- Threaded Flange Design for improved performance with shorter lead-times
- Heavy Duty Materials with High Yield Strength Steel Used Throughout (Including Flange) for Increased Durability
- Metric availability for customers who prefer metric designs
- Improved bearing design for demanding applications
Although Eaton includes a huge range of standard products in our catalogs, our engineers are ready to work with you on any custom designs that go beyond the scope of what is included in our documents. If you can think it, we can build it!
- Bore sizes from 3 to 30 inches
- Stroke lengths up to 24 feet
- Hydraulic operating pressures up to 5,000 psi
- Pneumatic operating pressures of 250 psi