N Series - NFPA Tie Rod
Eaton’s comprehensive industrial tie rod cylinder offering includes hydraulic, pneumatic, and electro-hydraulic cylinders that meet NFPA standards. Eaton’s N series cylinders cover a broad range of applications such as manufacturing and packaging and material handling equipment.
- Virtually Limitless Options for Optimum Flexibility with Fast Response. These products are offered in sizes from 1" (25.4mm) to 8" (203mm) bore, and to 300" (8m) stroke with a broad range of mounting, port style, and other standard options
- Unitized Rod Cartridge for better reliability, performance, and serviceability.
- Captive & Tapered Cushion Valve for increased safety with best-in-class cushion performance (smoother)
- Gray Iron Bearings for optimum wear properties and longer bearing life
- Rated Pressure: up to 207 bar (3,000 PSI) for hydraulic and 17 bar (250 PSI) for pneumatic standard products (higher capability in custom cylinders).
- Available standard sizes: 1.0 - 8" (25.4-203 mm) bore, to 300" (8m) stroke
- Machine Tool
- Primary Metals