T Series - Threaded
Eaton T-Series threaded cylinders are engineered to deliver robust capabilities in a very compact envelope to meet the application requirements on industries including machine tools, balers, trash compactors and material handling. T-Series cylinders are available with standard bore sizes from 20 mm (0.75 in.) to 200 mm (8.0 in.) and strokes up to 4.5 M (180 in.).
- Robust Load Capability as a result of high yield steel components, threaded body/head
- Compact Envelope with threaded body and heads eliminates need for tie rods
- Secured Piston with ductile iron material, secured to piston rod with a torqued self-locking nut
- Exceptional Sealing Systems with pressure energized nitrile lip-type seals
- Flexible Cushion Seals with elastomeric lip seals to provide excellent cushioning and immediate response on return stroke
Although Eaton includes a huge range of standard products in our catalogs, our engineers are ready to work with you on any custom designs that go beyond the scope of what is included in our documents. If you can think it, we can build it!
- Rated Pressure: up to 70 bar (1,000 PSI) for Hydraulic and 17 bar (250 PSI) for Pneumatic standard products (higher capability in custom cylinders)
- Available up to 180" (4.5M) stroke lengths
- Waste processing
- Stationary material handling
- Machine tools
- Other general machinery