At Eaton, the words “heavy duty” are never taken lightly. That’s why Eaton heavy-duty hydrostatic piston pumps are optimized for the most demanding applications, from combines and farm tractors to construction equipment and timber harvesters. Our Series 1 and Series 2 heavy-duty hydrostatic pumps operate at pressures up to 413 bar (6,000 psi) and input speeds up to 4,510 rpm, all while delivering 10,000-hour B10 bearing life. The result: the most efficient and reliable performance possible.
- Self-lubricating, sealed systems are more responsive and easier to operate
- Infinitely variable input speeds—from zero to maximum, in both forward and reverse—increase overallflexibility in end-use design
- Fluid-linked system allows for hydrostatic braking
- Transfers power to remote locations without a mechanical power train
- Optimizes engine power and performance depending on the load conditions
- Permits smaller service brakes for more cost-effective vehicle maintenance
Combines, transit mixer drum drives, timber harvesters, construction equipment, farm tractors, sawmills, mining equipment and many other applications.
For drawings, pricing and leadtimes, please contact your local Distributor.