Hydraulic Hybrid Systems Retrofit and Testing
Hydraulic hybrids testing capabilities enable development and timely launch of parallel and series hydraulic hybrids through component and overall system testing on hydraulic test stands and on vehicles retrofitted by Eaton. Our performance, endurance, and environmental testing verifies that Eaton components and systems meet quality standards and performance measures and validates performance in customer applications.
These capabilities underscore Eaton’s commitment to green solutions, such as hydraulic hybrid vehicles that minimize fuel consumption and emissions, yet are as robust and reliable as non-hybrid vehicles.
Hydraulic hybrid testing capabilities include:
- Fuel economy testing on vehicles
- Remote data logger for data collection and analysis of duty cycles
- Complete retrofit of refuse trucks and shuttle buses equipped with hydraulic hybrid system
- Systems testing
- Accumulator performance and cycle testing
- Software testing and troubleshooting
- Wheels-up/wheels-down testing of vehicle-installed hybrid system