Series 40 SCU
- Open Center
- Closed Center
- Load Sensing
- Integral Valves
- Pilot Pressure Port*
* This is an added feature that can be used for
- pilot pressure to priority valve.
Symmetrical valving provides passageways and valving that are equal in both directions and pressure areas that are staged for minimum leakage. This gives balance, precise servo response and uniform steering action in both directions.
Progressive valving makes it possible to produce the spool/sleeve valve in a way that assures reliability and reduces costs.
Eaton's high capacity gerotor assembly provides a lot of capacity in a small package.
Heavier valve components-housing, spool and sleeve-provides stability, especially during pressure and thermal transient conditions.
- Articulated Vehicles
- Ag Tractors
- Fixed Frame Vehicles
- Large Front End Loaders
- Mining Trucks
- Articulated Dump Haulers
- Max Back Pressure 21 bar (300 PSI)
- Max System Operating Temperature 93°C (200° F)
- Rated Flow 151 l/min (40 GPM)
- Max Flow 212l/min (56 GPM)
- Max Differential Between Steering Unit and System Temperature 28°C/50°F
- Input Torque
- Powered – 2.8 - 3.4 Nm @ 6.9 bar back pressure (25 - 30 lb-in @ 100 PSI back pressure)
- Non-Powered Manual steering is not possible without hydraulic power
- Rotation - None
- Fluid - ATF Type A and most petroleum based fluids
- Recommended Filtration - ISO 18/13 cleanliness level