Technology: EPACS Knob Control
Thanks to the world leader in hydraulic steering technology, steering a forklift is as easy as steering a car. Eaton's hydraulic Electronic Proportional Active Control Steering (EPACS) system aligns the wheels of a vehicle with its steering wheel ensuring that the wheels are straight when the steering wheel is straight. The EPACS system maintains alignment by porting hydraulic oil from the hydraulic pump to the steering cylinder as needed to compensate for internal bypass, inherent in hydrostatic steering systems.
- Increased productivity
- Improved safety of the electronically controlled systemlmeans fewer accidents in the factory and fewer dropped payloads.
- Improved drivability for power steering systems- our EPACS is designed to maintain the alignment between the steered wheels of a vehicle and its steering wheel to give intuitive “automobile-like” tire direction feedback
- Maintains steering wheel logo position in neutral position
- The system is automatically and continuously at work, providing seamless steering corrections
- All corrections are made during turns, unnoticeable to the operator
- Mounts to your vehicle just like a steering Orbitrol
- Compact package at an affordable price
- Lift Truck
- Lawn and Turf Care
- Power supply voltage: DC12V or DC24V
- Operating temperature range: -30 to 95˚C
- Consumption current: max 2 Amps
- Potentiometer input resistance (for tire angle): 2k