Eaton Light Duty Hydrostatic Transaxle Models 751, 771, 781, and 851
Eaton transaxles use the time proven ball piston design for both pumps and motors. The Models 751 and 851 use one ball piston pump and two ball piston motors to provide the speed and torque required to propel vehicles of many different sizes. The Models 771 and 781 are designed for twin-path vehicles with one pump and one motor in each unit. Two are required per vehicle.
- Smooth Performance - Infinitely adjustable control, delivering smooth operation in both forward and reverse.
- Easy Operation - One control provides both forward and reverse, plus speed. No clutch, no synchronizer, no shifting.
- Hydrostatic Dynamic Braking - In all kinds of weather, all kinds of terrain, Eaton® hydros provide dynamic braking in either forward or reverse.
- Quiet Operation - Equipped with special pistons to reduce noise and vibration no matter how tough the job.
- Trouble Free Performance - A proven, tested design ensures years of reliable operation with little or no maintenance.
- Environmentally protected - wet type parking / emergency brake(s), which can be used for full emergency stops in addition to the dynamic braking capability of the hydrostatic transmission.
- Vertical input shaft - which allows use with today's popular vertical shaft engine (a horizontal input option is available).