Eaton Right Angle Transaxles (RAT), Model 778
A zero-turn mower with an infinitely adjustable control is just one of the smooth-operating options made possible by Eaton Right Angle Transaxles (RATs). Featuring forward and reverse directionality, RATs are the perfect single pump, single motor assemblies for small vehicles. Instead of a clutch, synchronizer or shifter, they have a tested and proven design with special noise-reducing pistons, resulting in incredibly easy, reliable and quiet operation.
- Hydrostatic dynamic braking permits forward and reverse braking functionality
- Available vertical and horizontal input shaft allows use with today’s popular shaft engines
- Environmentally-protected wet-type brakes deliver additional full emergency stopping power
- Internal lifetime filter reduces maintenance concerns
- Integrated dump valve provides for roll release
For drawings, pricing and leadtimes, please contact your local Distributor