Flow Control Valves
Increase the performance, efficiency and dependability of machinery with Eaton’s wide range of flow control valves. Used across a variety of mobile applications, these valves come in multiple types including priority, proportional, variable and load-sensing—maximizing the flow potential of hydraulic systems.
- Availability in adjustable or non-adjustable versions for flexibility in possible applications
- Flow dividers can be integrated into other components—including gear pumps—limiting the need for additional plumbing
- Load-sensing priority valves provide dependable flow on demand for many functions, allowing excess flow to be used for auxiliary functions
- When used with fixed or variable displacement pumps, load-sensing priority valves increase machine performance and stability
- Designed for pressures up to 210 bar (3000 psi)
Contact me about this product
Please use the form below to submit your request, questions or comments. We look forward to hearing from you and an Eaton representative will contact you shortly.
To locate a local distributor, visit Eaton’s Distributor Locator.
NOTE: Due to a backlog in our technical support department and our continuous effort to improve our customers’ experience, please refer to your nearest distributor with any technical questions. You can locate the nearest Eaton Hydraulics distributor by clicking on the link above. Thank you for your understanding.