Electronic, Load Sensing Valve
The Ultronics ZTS16 control valve is an open architecture, integrated proportional valve package that delivers infinitely-flexible machine functionality. The Ultronics system’s patented twin spool architecture, integrated sensors and onboard electronics provide unrivaled levels of performance, precision, control and diagnostics. Eaton’s Ultronics valve technology enables exciting new functionality and advanced control options for many applications and end users.
- Twin Spool Architecture: Eaton’s patented twin spool architecture provides independent meter-in and meter-out capability by leveraging integrated pressure and spool position sensors, and on-board electronics. On-board processing and deterministic control architecture facilitates high performance closed loop control.
- Each valve section has twin independent metering for system functionality, flow and pressure control
- Monoblock system design available for 2 to 6 sections
- Individual anti-cavitation and service port relief valve options
- Full closed loop control via embedded spool position and work port pressure sensors
- Independent, high-performance pilot spool actuators
- Robust deterministic control architecture
- Configurable Performance: Programmable parameters allow for rapid and broad changes in valve performance, reducing system development time and providing functionality tailored for specific applications. Now, configurable software inputs drive valve performance, not mechanical hardware changes. This improves system efficiency and greatly increases productivity.
- Real-Time Diagnostics and Monitoring: Integrated sensors and configuration software enables real-time diagnostics and performance monitoring. This capability allows system developers to quickly and efficiently trouble-shoot and commission new systems.
- Precise Control: The patented independent twin spool architecture allows precise control of meter-in and meter-out flow, enabling optimized control for varying load conditions. The independent architecture reduces inefficiencies and performance compromises made in traditional single spool designs. In addition to gains in efficiency and productivity, this precise control yields invaluable safety benefits for oftentimes dangerous machine operations.
- Open Architecture: The Ultronics ZTS16 Control Valve features a J1939 or CANOpen CAN interface for communicating application-level machine control demands, adjusting programmable valve parameters, and monitoring real-time valve performance. Using Eaton’s EFX controllers and Control F(x)™ applications development software allows for unique control of multiple services that facilitate advanced system functionality. However, a Vehicle-to-Valve System Interface can be used to provide an open environment where most any other 3rd-party controller can be used. This flexibility makes the Ultronics ZTS16 control valve very adaptable to almost any application.
- Work section flow up to 130 LPM
- System pressure rating 300 bar per NPFA T2.6.1 (1 million cycles at 350 bar)
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- J1939 or CANOpen communication input