Flow Control Valves
Eaton flow dividers are available in priority, proportional, variable and load sensing versions with a wide range of standard flow ratings and relief settings.
- Many flow dividers are available in either adjustable or non-adjustable versions
- Flow dividers can be integrated into other components including gear pumps, limiting the need for additional plumbing.
- Load sensing priority valves provide dependable flow on demand for load sensing steering, braking or other priority functions while allowing excess flow to be used for auxiliary functions.
- When used with fixed or variable displacement pumps, load sensing priority valves increase s machine performance and stability.
- Flow control valves are suited for virtually any mobile application.
- Designed for pressures up to 210 bar (3000 psi)