Self Leveling Valves
Eaton self leveling valves are line mounted flow dividing units that provide automatic movement of a bucket function in response to movement of the boom cylinder to keep the bucket attitude constant as the boom is re-positioned.
- The MDG offers versatility and flexibility in system applications through a sectional design, allowing the use of up to six sections per bank assembly.
- Easily configurable to create custom, multi-functional circuits through the use of optional banking functions such as inlet and work port options.
- Modular banking design concept eliminates costly fittings and potential leak points.
- Specialty harvesting equipment
- Skid steer loader attachments
- Outrigger/stabilizer application
- Rated Pressure: P,A & B Ports up to 350 Bar (5000 PSI)
- Tank Port up to 210 Bar (3000 PSI)
- Flow Rate: Flow Rate- On/Off EH Actuation 60 L/Min (15.8 GPM)
- Flow Rate- Proportional EH Actuation 20 L/Min (5.3GPM)