Airflex VE elements were specially designed for greater heat dissipation capacity in an expanding type element. Available in a limited number of sizes, they offer all of the type E features.
- VE elements are ideal for moderate to heavy duty clutch and brake service.
- VE elements are suited for medium speed cyclic applications which are subject to large thermal loads.
- When used with an air agitating ventilated drum, the VE element provides excellent slip clutch and tension brake service.
- Torque Capacities* Up To: 221,000 lb·in, 24.950 N·m
- Typical Applications: Construction equipment, marine winches, metalworking machinery, slip clutches, tension brakes
- Standard Sizes: 19VE475, 24VE475, 27VE475