Single Passage Rotorseal
- Perfect for applications that require a large flow, single-passage Rotorseal
- Incorporates a mounting flange for attachment to the machinery shaft or assembly
- External American National Pipe Threads on the inlet Rotorseal shaft facilitate supply line connections
- Available in five standard port sizes: 0.75", 1.0", 1.25", 1.50", 2.0"
Types AA2, B3 and C2
- Meets most medium-volume, single-passage requirements
- External threads on the seal shaft and standard pipe threads on the inlet port simplify installations
- Available in three standard housing port sizes: 1/8", 3/8", 1/2"
- Special design fits in applications where axial length is critical and space is not available for an overhung Rotorseal
- Internal design and components are the same as in the single-passage Rotorseals
- Available in three standard port sizes: 1/8", 3/8", 1/2
Please use the form below to submit your request, questions or comments. We look forward to hearing from you and an Eaton representative will contact you shortly.
To locate a local distributor, visit Eaton’s Distributor Locator.
NOTE: Due to a backlog in our technical support department and our continuous effort to improve our customers’ experience, please refer to your nearest distributor with any technical questions. You can locate the nearest Eaton Hydraulics distributor by clicking on the link above. Thank you for your understanding.