More fuel efficient than torque converter automatics and more serviceable than any other competitor.
Built upon the Fuller 10-speed manual, UltraShift PLUS uses an electronic clutch actuator to provide faster shifting and smoother engagement. At idle, it fully engages the clutch giving the driver ultimate control in parking lots, loading docks and other tight spaces.
And, the UltraShift PLUS provides a new level of integration with engine, truck and drivetrain components to give you the optimal mix of performance and economy. Each unit can be customized for its unique operational needs.
- Linehaul Active Shifting (LAS)
- Fully automated two-pedal design (no clutch pedal)
- Electronic Clutch Actuator (ECA) provides smooth engagement
- Safety features include auto neutral and Intelligent Hill Start Aid, which prevents roll-back and roll-forward while launching on grades using foundation wheel breaks
- Automatic, Manual and Low modes offer driver full control
- Creep Mode
- Paired to the highest torque engines available today with torque capacities ranging from 1450 lb-ft (1966 Nm) through 1850 lb-ft* (2508 Nm)
- World class startability and ratio coverage
*Multi-torque model FOM-16E310C-LAS
Differences Between UltraShift & UltraShift PLUS (PDF, 2MB)
UltraShift PLUS Linehaul Active Shifting (LAS) Promotional Video (WMV, 87MB)
UltraShift PLUS Linehaul Platform Sales Card (PDF, 2MB)
UltraShift PLUS Linehaul and Multipurpose Platform Brochure (PDF, 983KB)
UltraShift PLUS Usher Transport Customer Testimonial (PDF, 2MB)
Service / Troubleshooting
AutoShift, UltraShift, UltraShift PLUS Gen III Automated Transmissions (PDF, 23MB)
AutoShift/UltraShift/UltraShift PLUS Generation III (PDF, 50MB)
UltraShift PLUS Installation Guide (PDF, 7MB)
Customer Success StoriesWhat are Over-The-Road Fleets Saying about UltraShift® PLUS Transmissions
Safety savvy bulk hauler ushering in Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS transmissions