Fuller Advantage Series Automated
Eaton Fuller Advantage® Series Automated 10-speed transmissions are the most efficient heavy-duty transmissions available. Precision Lubrication technology reduces oil churning losses and eliminates the need for a transmission cooler. The advanced design trims weight, without sacrificing strength, by replacing the cast iron shift bar housing (manual version), rear cover, and range cylinder with aluminum.
The result: up to 1.9% better fuel economy and up to 82 pounds of weight savings versus an Eaton UltraShift PLUS LAS model.
|Speeds:||10 forward, 2 reverse|
|Torque Capacity Lbs.Ft. (Nm):||1450-1650 (1996-2237)|
|Weight Lbs. (kg):||850 (385)|
|Length Inches (mm):||31.8 (807.7)|
- Fuller Advantage Series automated models include the latest Eaton automation features like an electronic clutch actuator (ECA) affording the driver ultimate control in challenging situations.
- Automated safety features include auto neutral and Intelligent Hill Start Aid, which prevents roll-back and roll-forward while launching on grades using foundation wheel brakes.
- Removal of cooler greatly improves reliability
- Simplified system allows for better preventative maintenance and lowered maintenance costs
- Simple oil level "sight glass" in main case speeds preventative maintenance checks
- Strategic use of aluminum components and cooler-less design yields up to 82 pounds weight savings than the comparable manual transmission
- Precision Lubrication increases efficiency
- Standard 8 and 6-bolt PTO openings
- Two-bolt output yoke/flange retainer improves seal life
- Torque capacities from 1450 lb-ft [1966 Nm] to 1650 lb-ft [2237 Nm] (up to 1850 lb-ft [2508 Nm] in top 2 gears with multi-torque models)
- Neutral Coast Mode engages neutral while on slight downhill grades, allowing the engine speed to drop to idle – saving fuel – while high-tech electronics ensure safe operation in all road conditions
- Optimized performance: a precision lubrication system reduces oil "churn" and overall energy losses found in conventional transmissions by nearly one-third.
- Weight savings through advanced design and elimination of an oil cooler.
- Reduced maintenance costs by use of an oil level sight glass for routine checks and using one-third less oil than comparable manual transmissions.
- Five-year/750,000 mile (1,200,000 km) transmission warranty for linehaul applications in Canada and the United States.
|Eaton Fuller manual transmissions have consistently been the #1 choice of fleets in North America.|
Eaton engineers have eliminated nearly eight quarts of oil by using a Precision Lubrication system. It takes one-third as much lube as a comparable manual transmission.
That’s how many miles you’ll go before the first scheduled transmission oil drain service, for linehaul applications rated at 80,000 lbs or less. Talk about time and cost savings!
|The number of Roadranger representatives in North America at your call to help you with everything from spec’ing to service -- resolving problems and decreasing downtime. And it comes standard with every Eaton transmission and clutch.|
Because it uses a simple oil sight level glass, routine oil checks can be done in a fraction of the time. That saves about an hour of service time per truck each year — up to $13,500 for every 100 trucks!
* Based on service hourly rate of $135
|That’s how many transmission coolers and lines you’ll find on a truck equipped with the Fuller Advantage Series transmission. It’s also the amount of worry you’ll have about cooling system failures1. |
1 Designed to eliminate the transmission oil cooler in up to 110,000 lbs. [49,859 kg] GCW applications. Initial applications restricted to 80,000 lbs. [36,287 kg].