Eaton Char-Lynn has been in the steering business for decades, emerging as an industry leader with millions of units distributed and millions of satisfied customers. We work hard to maintain a staff of the best engineers in the industry and strengthen our ongoing commitment to every customer. Char-Lynn power steering control units offer the following advantages:
- Minimizes steering linkage—reduces cost, provides flexibility in design.
- Provides complete isolation of load forces from the control station—provides operator comfort.
- Provides continuous, unlimited control action with very low input torque.
- Provides a wide selection of control circuits and meter sizes.
- Can work with many kinds of power steering pumps or fluid supply.
- VersaSteer Technology
- 2-Speed Technology
- 4-Wheel Steer Switch Valve
- EH Porportional Valve (GPS, Autoguidance, and Steer-by-Wire)
- Anti-Jerk Valve
Here is a complete line of Steering offerings
The Series 5 steering control units (SCU) are exciting products designed for low flow, low pressure applications. The Series 5 units are available in 2 compact designs
Eaton's Series 10 Steering Control Unit (SCU) facilitates hydraulic fluid flow like no other unit on the market. This highly-engineered product is the ultimate SCU for mid-range flow applications.
The Series 20 steering control unit continues Eaton's tradition of innovative design and high quality.
The Series 25 SCU includes two patented designs (Balanced Architecture and Wide Angle) that make it even more responsive, reliable and cost effective.
The Series 40 SCU includes two patented designs (Balanced Architecture and Wide Angle) that make it even more responsive, reliable and cost effective.