Standard Dump Chassis: 4x2, 4x4, 6x4 and 6x6 configurations ranging from 21,000 lb. to 62,000 lb. Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR.
UltraShift® PLUS VXP Transmission
The UltraShift PLUS Vocational Extreme Performance Transmission provides maximum power capacity and gradeability for your extreme applications. The UltraShift PLUS VXP transmission features the highest torque capacity in the industry.
Improved fuel economy - high efficiency
- Commercially available
- Improved life cycle cost
- Reduced cooling requirements
- Reduced weight
- Compatible with today's engines
Electric Hybrid Transmission
High Efficiency Electric Hybrid Transmission provides significant vehicular advantages.
- Improves fuel efficiency
- Provides higher capacity of electrical power available for on-board equipment
- Provides exportable electrical power
Fuller® Manual Transmission
The Fuller® Manual Transmission has been the foundation transmission for the Medium Duty and Heavy Duty vehicles for many years. These products come in 6, 10 and 13 speeds for normal usage and the 8LL (10 speed) model has been designed specifically for Dump, Construction and On/Off highway usage.
- Fuel Savings
- Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Reduced Acquisition Costs
View more on the Fuller Manual Transmission.
NoSPIN maximizes traction by delivering 100% of the torque and power to both drive wheels. It is engineered to keep both wheels in a constant drive mode, but has the ability to automatically “unlock” during vehicle turning to permit necessary wheel speed differentiation. The NoSPIN is “trouble free” and does not require special lubricants or service adjustments.
- Automatic locking
- Speed sensitive
- Mechanically actuated
- Non-torque biasing
High and Low Pressure Hose Assemblies
A wide variety of fluids qualified, including high temperature fluids with hoses with 1/2 bend radius and constant pressure hoses that provide significant vehicle advantages.
- Engine and Engine Fuel Oil including Biodiesel
- Transmission Fluid and Cooler
- Power Steering Pressure and Return
- Air Brake and Engine Air System
- Air Conditioning
- Custom Tubes and Thermoformed Assemblies
- Custom Kitting
- Auxiliary Hydraulics
Eaton hose assemblies are the solution to all hydraulics, fuel and fluid conveyance needs to maximize value, innovation and design including new chemical technology to offer the best value for the application. Eaton offers hose covers that are resistant to environmental wash-down chemicals and provide greater resistance to high ambient temperature. Eaton AQP hoses are qualified to +150°C. Eaton hoses for power assist steering can include sound attenuation or noise dampening cables to improve operator performance. In addition, Eaton offers a wide variety of hose assembly equipment and excellent training programs to support unique application and technology training needs.
- Hose Assembly Design Support
- On-Site Government Inspection
- Tested and significantly exceeds SAE standards, testing to ISO specifications for numerous hose styles
- Assemblies utilize SAE or MIL Spec Fitting
- Fitting Design Features include STC & STC E-Z Torque (quick connects) as well as standard SAE, JIC and ISO connections