Standard Refrigeration Van: 4x2 configuration ranging form 21,000 lb. to 33,000 lb. Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR).
Electric Hybrid Transmission
High Efficiency Electric Hybrid Transmission provides significant vehicular advantages.
- Improves fuel efficiency
- Provides higher capacity of electrical power available for on-board equipment
- Provides exportable electrical power
Fuller® UltraShift® Highway Value (HV) Transmission
UltraShift HV is the fully automated solution that really improves your bottom line. It provides the best overall value of any automated transmission on the market today. UltraShift HV transmissions can help your fleet with greater driver satisfaction and productivity, safer and more efficient operations, and reduced overall business costs.
- Fuel Savings
- Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Safety and Convenience Featuresv
- Easy to Operate
- Park Pawl Models Available
Fuller® UltraShift® Linehaul Standard (LST)
Fully Automated Heavy-Duty Transmissions (no clutch pedal) for On-Highway Applications provides the following features:
Fully automatic operation using the industry proven and industry-preferred Fuller® 10-speed "B" ratio transmission. Greater driver comfort and less stress than manual shifting; increases satisfaction and safety. Less time and expense to train new drivers. Specifically suited for on-highway applications with "gear fast, run slow" drivetrains at cruise speeds up to 65 mph [105 kph]. Designed and built for reliability and easy service.
View more on the UltraShift LST.
NoSPIN maximizes traction by delivering 100% of the torque and power to both drive wheels. It is engineered to keep both wheels in a constant drive mode, but has the ability to automatically “unlock” during vehicle turning to permit necessary wheel speed differentiation. The NoSPIN is “trouble free” and does not require special lubricants or service adjustments.
- Automatic locking
- Speed sensitive
- Mechanically actuated
- Non-torque biasing
Detroit Truetrac Differential
The Detroit Truetrac remains the leading helical gear-type limited slip differential in the industry. It's proven helical gear design eliminates the need for wearable parts, resulting in maintenance free traction recognized not only for its toughness, but its smooth and quiet operation as well.
- Smooth operation
- Performs open until needed
- Fully automatic limited slip
View more on this system.
High and Low Pressure Hose Assemblies
A wide variety of fluids qualified, including high temperature fluids with hoses with 1/2 bend radius and constant pressure hoses that provide significant vehicle advantages.
- Engine and Engine Fuel Oil including Biodiesel
- Transmission Fluid and Cooler
- Power Steering Pressure and Return
- Air Brake and Engine Air System
- Air Conditioning
- Custom Tubes and Thermoformed Assemblies
- Custom Kitting
- Auxiliary Hydraulics
Eaton hose assemblies are the solution to all hydraulics, fuel and fluid conveyance needs to maximize value, innovation and design including new chemical technology to offer the best value for the application. Eaton offers hose covers that are resistant to environmental wash-down chemicals and provide greater resistance to high ambient temperature. Eaton AQP hoses are qualified to +150°C. Eaton hoses for power assist steering can include sound attenuation or noise dampening cables to improve operator performance. In addition, Eaton offers a wide variety of hose assembly equipment and excellent training programs to support unique application and technology training needs.
- Hose Assembly Design Support
- On-Site Government Inspection
- Tested and significantly exceeds SAE standards, testing to ISO specifications for numerous hose styles
- Assemblies utilize SAE or MIL Spec Fitting
- Fitting Design Features include STC & STC E-Z Torque (quick connects) as well as standard SAE, JIC and ISO connections