Provides a light tactical vehicle for command and control, special purpose shelter carriers, and special purpose weapons platforms throughout all areas of the modern battlefield.
EGerodisc Differential – Automatic Positive Locking Differential
- Gerotor-Based Technology
- Variable Performance at all Speeds
- Electronically Controlled to Provide Rapid Response
- Capable of locking pressure to maintain traction until no longer needed
- Front and rear axle applications
- Variable LSD with Full Locking Ability
- Uses Gear Oil as Hydraulic Fluid
- Electronic Control Signal Supplied by Vehicle Traction Control System
- Advantage: Normally Open, Variable, Controllable, Full Locking Ability
- Disadvantages: None
View more on this system.
EHLSD/Electro-Hydraulic Limited Slip Differential Full Locking Capability
Principle of Operation
- Integrated and optimized with drivetrain to exceed wheeled vehicle performance requirements
- Electronically controlled to provide rapid response for stability and traction control
- Automatically identifies optimal traction solution
- Uses separate pressurized oil system
- Full locking ability at any speed
- Uses standard gear oil
- Maintenance free
- Improved vehicle control for safety, mobility and roll-over protection
- Electronically controlled actuation eliminates driver interface; no driver training needed
- Superior vehicle cross-country mobility
- Low maintenance cost
Detroit Truetrac Differential
The Detroit Truetrac remains the leading helical gear-type limited slip differential in the industry. It's proven helical gear design eliminates the need for wearable parts, resulting in maintenance free traction recognized not only for its toughness, but its smooth and quiet operation as well.
- Smooth operation
- Performs open until needed
- Fully automatic limited slip
View more on this Differential.
Superchargers (Development): History of Eaton Superchargers
aIn 1949, Eaton toyed with a helical rotor supercharger and even built a 75-cubic inch displacement prototype. This supercharger was temporarily set aside since improved performance was achieved through larger displacement engines. The late 70's spurred new interest in supercharging, since gasoline prices were driven up due to the energy crisis. Eaton continued to improve its design and addressed issues such as efficiency, noise and durability. Vehicle demonstrations followed allowing durability and noise concerns to be refined, as well as a cost effective manufacturing process. This allowed the Eaton supercharger to be installed on the Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe in 1989, followed by GM in 1991 with the Buick Park Avenue Ultra.
View more on Eaton Superchargers.
Precision Forged Gears
- Hot forged contoured grain flow
- Net shape form eliminates tooth machining
- Greater design capability
- Exact "Master Gears"
- Consistent uniformity
- Perpetual accuracy within .0004"/0.010mm
- Improved overall strength by 30%+
- Longer performance
- Increased tooth fatigue strength
- Greater load capacity
- Custom product for specific applications
- Replacement flexibility
For years Eaton has been an industry leader in developing new hydraulic hose solutions. Eaton’s hydraulic hose products are suitable for nearly any application, pressure level and type of fluid. Our strong manufacturing and distribution capabilities allow us to provide product in a timely fashion to nearly any part of the world.
- Commercially available product – manufactured in USA
- Long history in military environment
- Matched hose and fitting assures maximum performance
Hoses for Military and Heavy Duty Tactical Vehicles
View more on Hydraulic Hoses.
Eaton fittings are manufactured with the highest quality materials, to meet all SAE, DOT and other industry requirements. Eaton’s fittings are specifically tested to work at very high pressures when assembled together with Eaton hoses.
- Military spec compliant with over 25 years of proven military applications
- Hose and Fittings are designed to be compatible
Fittings for Military and Heavy Duty Tactical Vehicles
View more on Fittings.
Eaton offers the world’s broadest range of Industrial Cylinders to meet the demands of the most rigorous applications, including offshore drilling, steel mills, and machine tools.
- High power to weight ratio
- Application specific design
- Designed for reliability and serviceability
View more on Cylinders.
From metric tube fittings and brass connectors to groundbreaking products like STC, Eaton can deliver a solution for your unique application. With a wide range of products based on a history of innovation, Eaton Connectors are guaranteed to make the right connection, each and every time.
View more on Connectors.
With decades of proven reliability and performance, Eaton has a hydraulic motor to meet your needs. With a full line of Gerotor/Geroler, Gear, Piston and Vane motors from Low Speed High Torque to High Speed, High Power, Eaton offers a wide range of solutions.
View more on Motors.
Pumps Vane Vickers™
Hydraulic Pumps from Eaton deliver the functionality and durability you need to keep working. Eaton’s Vickers brand pioneered Vane technology to produce fixed displacement pumps with low noise and high efficiency. A cartridge kit design feature allows for easy repair and interchangeability between pumps. This pump offers a broad range of pressures, displacements and options to meet your needs.
Vane Pump Benefits:
- Ease of maintenance
- Longer Life/ Extended Warranty
- Eaton global support
View more on Pumps.
Eaton offers a world-class range of clamps, protective sleeves, hose cleaning services that are compatible with hose and metal products of all sizes.
View more Accessories.