M1-A1 Abrams Tank
The purpose of this vehicle is to provide mobile firepower for armored formations, while providing protection for its crew in any conceivable combat environment. It is capable of engaging the enemy in any weather, day or night on the multi-dimensional, non-linear battlefield using its firepower, maneuver, and shock effect. It is one of the heaviest tanks in service, weighing in at close to 70 tons.
The following Eaton components and systems are available:
Engine Driven Pump
Eaton’s engine driven pump offers high reliability, high power density, and reduced envelope in a lightweight solution.
View more information.
Eaton’s products provide distribution and protection of electrical power, monitor the major systems, and provide feedback to the soldiers for safe operation and protection of the weapons systems asset.
View more information.
Couplings and Frangible
A broad range of products encompassing the simple (air couplings) to the complex (hydraulic applications) to the most complex (SCBA). Couplings meet a variety of SAE and ISO specifications.
- Protects personnel and environment from fuel and oil leaks
- Patented connection interfaces and locking devices
- Widely used in all kinds of military aircrafts, ships and ground vehicles
- Long life needed to lower operating costs and reducing replacements
View more on Couplings and Frangible.
Precision Forged Gears
- Hot forged contoured grain flow
- Net shape form eliminates tooth machining
- Greater design capability
- Exact "Master Gears"
- Consistent uniformity
- Perpetual accuracy within .0004"/0.010mm
- Improved overall strength by 30%+
- Longer performance
- Increased tooth fatigue strength
- Greater load capacity
- Custom product for specific applications
- Replacement flexibility
For years Eaton has been an industry leader in developing new hydraulic hose solutions. Eaton’s hydraulic hose products are suitable for nearly any application, pressure level and type of fluid. Our strong manufacturing and distribution capabilities allow us to provide product in a timely fashion to nearly any part of the world.
- Commercially available product – manufactured in USA
- Long history in military environment
- Matched hose and fitting assures maximum performance
Hoses for Military and Heavy Duty Tactical Vehicles
View more on Hydraulic Hoses.
Eaton fittings are manufactured with the highest quality materials, to meet all SAE, DOT and other industry requirements. Eaton’s fittings are specifically tested to work at very high pressures when assembled together with Eaton hoses.
- Military spec compliant with over 25 years of proven military applications
- Hose and Fittings are designed to be compatible
Fittings for Military and Heavy Duty Tactical Vehicles
View more on Fittings.
Eaton offers the world’s broadest range of Industrial Cylinders to meet the demands of the most rigorous applications, including offshore drilling, steel mills, and machine tools.
- High power to weight ratio
- Application specific design
- Designed for reliability and serviceability
View more on Cylinders.
From metric tube fittings and brass connectors to groundbreaking products like STC, Eaton can deliver a solution for your unique application. With a wide range of products based on a history of innovation, Eaton Connectors are guaranteed to make the right connection, each and every time.
View more on Connectors.
With decades of proven reliability and performance, Eaton has a hydraulic motor to meet your needs. With a full line of Gerotor/Geroler, Gear, Piston and Vane motors from Low Speed High Torque to High Speed, High Power, Eaton offers a wide range of solutions.
View more on Motors.
Pumps Vane Vickers™
Hydraulic Pumps from Eaton deliver the functionality and durability you need to keep working. Eaton’s Vickers brand pioneered Vane technology to produce fixed displacement pumps with low noise and high efficiency. A cartridge kit design feature allows for easy repair and interchangeability between pumps. This pump offers a broad range of pressures, displacements and options to meet your needs.
Vane Pump Benefits:
- Ease of maintenance
- Longer Life/ Extended Warranty
- Eaton global support
View more on Pumps.
Eaton offers a world-class range of clamps, protective sleeves, hose cleaning services that are compatible with hose and metal products of all sizes.
View more Accessories.