MRAP vehicles are a family of armored fighting and transport vehicles designed to survive ambushes and bombs. There are multiple versions of this vehicle based on specifications and environment.
Toggle Switches: Econoswitch Sealed
This toggle switch features:
- One, two and four pole circuitry
- One hole mounting for easy installation
- 2 & 3 positions with maintained and momentary action
- Three types of termination offered as standard - screw, spade and solder lug
- Watertight seal per MIL-STD-108
- Patented base compression seal
- Toggle, lever lock and designer line Actuator
View the Commercial Switch Catalog.
Rocker Switches: New Generation Rocker (NGR)
This field proven line of full sized rocker switches, initially developed for the Heavy Truck Industry is now found in a variety of vehicle related applications.
- Offers both European styling and ergonomic design while still providing the solid durability.
- Illuminated and non-illuminated versions with either incandescent bulbs or LED’s are available in either dependent or independent circuits and in a variety of popular switching circuits.
- Offers a variety of rocker buttons and indicators with laser-etched or pad printed icons, insertable lenses and adhesive-backed labels.
View the Vehicle Controls Catalog.
EGerodisc Differential – Automatic Positive Locking Differential
- Gerotor-Based Technology
- Variable Performance at all Speeds
- Electronically Controlled to Provide Rapid Response
- Capable of locking pressure to maintain traction until no longer needed
- Front and rear axle applications
- Variable LSD with Full Locking Ability
- Uses Gear Oil as Hydraulic Fluid
- Electronic Control Signal Supplied by Vehicle Traction Control System
- Advantage: Normally Open, Variable, Controllable, Full Locking Ability
- Disadvantages: None
View more on this Differential.
NoSPIN maximizes traction by delivering 100% of the torque and power to both drive wheels. It is engineered to keep both wheels in a constant drive mode, but has the ability to automatically “unlock” during vehicle turning to permit necessary wheel speed differentiation. The NoSPIN is “trouble free” and does not require special lubricants or service adjustments.
- Automatic locking
- Speed sensitive
- Mechanically actuated
- Non-torque biasing
View more on this Di fferential.
Suretrac Limited Slip Differential - GS
The Suretrac performs like an open differential under “normal” conditions, and automatically transfers torque to the wheel with better traction when conditions warrant. The Suretrac limited slip differential responds instantly to torque feedback, anytime, at any speed. Suretrac reduces one wheel spin-outs from disabling the vehicle and also limits shock loads on drive train components to extend their life.
- Premium limited slip
- Torque sensitive
- Durable friction packs
- Automatic operation
- Torque Range = 6,000 = 60,000 LB. FT
View more on this Differential.
Detroit Truetrac Differential
The Detroit Truetrac remains the leading helical gear-type limited slip differential in the industry. It's proven helical gear design eliminates the need for wearable parts, resulting in maintenance free traction recognized not only for its toughness, but its smooth and quiet operation as well.
- Smooth operation
- Performs open until needed
- Fully automatic limited slip
View more on this Differential.
EHLSD/Electro-Hydraulic Limited Slip Differential Full Locking Capability
Principle of Operation
- Integrated and optimized with drivetrain to exceed wheeled vehicle performance requirements
- Electronically controlled to provide rapid response for stability and traction control
- Automatically identifies optimal traction solution
- Uses separate pressurized oil system
- Full locking ability at any speed
- Uses standard gear oil
- Maintenance free
- Improved vehicle control for safety, mobility and roll-over protection
- Electronically controlled actuation eliminates driver interface; no driver training needed
- Superior vehicle cross-country mobility
- Low maintenance cost
Precision Forged Gears
- Hot forged contoured grain flow
- Net shape form eliminates tooth machining
- Greater design capability
- Exact "Master Gears"
- Consistent uniformity
- Perpetual accuracy within .0004"/0.010mm
- Improved overall strength by 30%+
- Longer performance
- Increased tooth fatigue strength
- Greater load capacity
- Custom product for specific applications
- Replacement flexibility
For years Eaton has been an industry leader in developing new hydraulic hose solutions. Eaton’s hydraulic hose products are suitable for nearly any application, pressure level and type of fluid. Our strong manufacturing and distribution capabilities allow us to provide product in a timely fashion to nearly any part of the world.
- Commercially available product – manufactured in USA
- Long history in military environment
- Matched hose and fitting assures maximum performance
Hoses for Military and Heavy Duty Tactical Vehicles
View more on Hydraulic Hoses.
Eaton fittings are manufactured with the highest quality materials, to meet all SAE, DOT and other industry requirements. Eaton’s fittings are specifically tested to work at very high pressures when assembled together with Eaton hoses.
- Military spec compliant with over 25 years of proven military applications
- Hose and Fittings are designed to be compatible
Fittings for Military and Heavy Duty Tactical Vehicles
View more on Fittings.
Eaton offers the world’s broadest range of Industrial Cylinders to meet the demands of the most rigorous applications, including offshore drilling, steel mills, and machine tools.
- High power to weight ratio
- Application specific design
- Designed for reliability and serviceability
View more on Cylinders.
From metric tube fittings and brass connectors to groundbreaking products like STC, Eaton can deliver a solution for your unique application. With a wide range of products based on a history of innovation, Eaton Connectors are guaranteed to make the right connection, each and every time.
View more on Connectors.
With decades of proven reliability and performance, Eaton has a hydraulic motor to meet your needs. With a full line of Gerotor/Geroler, Gear, Piston and Vane motors from Low Speed High Torque to High Speed, High Power, Eaton offers a wide range of solutions.
View more on Motors.
Pumps Vane Vickers™
Hydraulic Pumps from Eaton deliver the functionality and durability you need to keep working. Eaton’s Vickers brand pioneered Vane technology to produce fixed displacement pumps with low noise and high efficiency. A cartridge kit design feature allows for easy repair and interchangeability between pumps. This pump offers a broad range of pressures, displacements and options to meet your needs.
Vane Pump Benefits:
- Ease of maintenance
- Longer Life/ Extended Warranty
- Eaton global support
View more on Pumps.
Eaton offers a world-class range of clamps, protective sleeves, hose cleaning services that are compatible with hose and metal products of all sizes.
View more Accessories.