MIL-SPEC AND TECHNOLOGY HOSES
Eaton offers a wide range of products for Heavy Duty Tactical and Military vehicles, including brake, engine, hydraulic Mil-Spec hoses, PTFE, High and Low Temp application hoses.
- Mil-Spec hoses include (but not limited to) Mil-DTL- 3992, Mil-DTL-13444, MIl-DTL- 13531
- Chemically and abrasion resistant
- Lighter weight, extremely flexible, 1/2 bend radius, high strength products
- Wide range of temperatures
View more on hoses
Eaton offers an extensive range of elastomers, thermoplastic, PTFE and high and low temperature compounds for hoses to provide a solution for all hydraulics and fluid conveyance needs to maximize value, innovation and design including new chemical technology to offer the best value for the application. Eaton offers hose covers that are resistant to environmental wash-down chemicals and provide greater resistance to high ambient temperature. Eaton offers a wide variety of hose assembly equipment and excellent training programs to support unique application and technology training needs.
- Hose Assembly Design Support
- Extremely Flexible Hoses including 1/2 bend radius
- Assemblies utilize SAE or MIL Spec Fitting
- Fitting Design Features include STC & STC E-Z Torque (quick connects) as well as standard SAE, JIC and ISO connections