Medusa is a low voltage distribution board up to 80 A for (luxury) residential applications and offices. Combined with Systeem 55 distribution boards, Medusa enclosures can even be applied in 125 A systems.
- Modular system appropriate for self assembly by electrical contractors
- Pre-assembled units available
- Customer specific assemblies on request
- Easy extension by application of prewired components (FLEX concept)
- DIN modular system, additional components can be mounted easily
- Top hat profile has a protection against components sliding off
- Increase ease of connection by removable tube inlay and removable assembly frame
- The easily removable assembly frames from the units are provided with integrated top hat profiles
- Pre-assembly outside the enclosure, due to removable assembly frames
- Clear visibility of group and earth leakage protection indication by labeling on cover
- Possibility for the addition of automation components and data bus connections
- Certification: KEMA-KEUR and TTA with preservation of flexibility
Rails are provided as standard in FLEX consumer units for easy extension of lighting groups. A range of prewired FLEX components is available for simple additions of components in standard FLEX assemblies.