Type QSA flexible Fused Combination Switches are different from S-line in regards to specifications, dimensions, flexibility features and benefits. The product range contains 3P-configurations.
- The range complies with IEC / EN 60947-3 and have KEMA certification (note: DIN fuse-link only up to 315 A), Lloyd's (LR), Veritas and CSA)
- Switches will accommodate BS or DIN fuse-links
- Separate switched or bolted neutrals can be mounted to the switch on location
- 3- or 4-pole plug-unit for direct mounting on busbars are optional
Switch-fuses Pasco and fuse-holder Paco
Paco fuse-holder product range contains 1P configuration with 400 Vac. Pasco switches product range contains 1P + switchedN, 2P + switchedN and 3P + switchedN configurations with 230/400 Vac.
- Switch-fuses comply with IEC 60947-3 and are KEMA certified
- Suitable for D-type DIN fuse-links
- Fuse-base contact is not live once fuse-link is removed
- Terminals protected against accidental touch
- High short circuit capacity