The demands of the new 17th Editions of the Wiring Regulations and the need for extensive RCD circuit protection can be fulfilled by Eaton's new extended MEM series of consumer units.
The Memera range of consumer units provide a broad scope of products to meet the requirements of the 17th edition of the wiring regulations. This well established range offers moulded and metal units for both surface and flush mounting applications.
- New and extended range of Memera consumer units and associated range of new circuit protective devices.
- New 2/3 way moulded Memera unit.
- New 11 way Memera RCBO board - providing more internal wiring space.
- Additional 17th edition variants e.g. dual RCD boards with 63A + 80A or 80A + 80A RCDs.
- New and enhanced metal range with variable split and dual RCD variants for on site configuration - (no need to order as pre-configured split 4+6, or 5+5 or 6+4)
Factory Built Assemblies (FBA) features:
- Moulded or metalcase construction, single rail or dual rail metal.
- Configured with outgoing protective devices to customer requirements.
- Can be fitted with command and control devices including timers, contactors and relays.
- Can also be fitted with additional components including KWh meters, sensors, other devices and internal wiring as required.
For more information on the 17th Edition requirements, click here...