Oil & Gas
Eaton has played a vital role in powering the oil and gas industry for almost 100 years. This experience enables us to develop solutions that offer greater reliability and enhanced safety for the petrochemical industry. Eaton maintains a leadership role by developing new technical concepts with the Petroleum and Chemical Industrial Committee of IEEE.
- Manage complex operations more consistently. Our products and solutions meet all applicable standards and certifications like IEC, NEMA/ANSI, GB, IEEE, KEMA, CSA and UL. Use just one design and one part number for a component worldwide, even when plants are oceans apart.
- Improve reliability with system solutions like Integrated Power Assemblies (IPA). IPAs are efficient alternatives to on-site construction, and are available with weather-resistant enclosures that protect equipment in harsh environments.
- Extend the useful life of equipment with Eaton retrofitting and reconditioning services. Experienced Eaton service engineers draw on our decades of industry experience when they refurbish equipment to original or enhanced performance specifications. Often equipment can be serviced on site, reducing installation costs and avoiding service disruptions.
- Maximize uptime and production with products designed for durability. Our offshore welded steel plates, integrated with custom Eaton-engineered assemblies, are designed and manufactured to withstand harsh operating conditions and the long-term demands of platform operations.
- Protect people from electrical hazards with Eaton arc flash reduction and avoidance solution. We offer more than 35 different solutions to deal with arc flash hazard. That’s the industry’s broadest range.
- Train employees how to recognize danger and then avoid it with Eaton electrical safety training. With the right training, employees can be more effective protecting themselves and others in demanding physical conditions.
|Eaton’s Electrical Services & Systems (EESS)|
Eaton’s Electrical Services & Systems team of engineers offers a comprehensive portfolio of services tailored for every stage of a power system’s life -- design, build and support.
|Systems Analysis and Design|
Eaton engineers create a comprehensive view of the entire power system. With that information, flexibility is strategically built into the system, so that the power system can adapt to changing requirements.
Eaton engineers identify wasteful patterns in total energy consumption from all sources—electricity, steam, gas and compressed air—and recommend more efficient solutions to reduce overall energy use.
|Arc Flash Hazard Analysis|
This service identifies places in the power system where there’s risk of an arc flash. Once the dangers are known, they can be managed.
Installation of a modern Eaton system offers improved system service, plant availability and plant operation costs. This turnkey approach enhances the protection of generators and turbines—saving millions of dollars.
Capitole 40 has a full range of fixed, plug-in and withdrawable functional units comprising feeders, bus couplers, motorstarters and distribution feeders and could be applied to (Petro) chemical industries, Gas and oil exploration (on- and offshore), Process industries, Power stations, Packaged substations and Data centres.
|Arc-resistant Low Voltage Switchgear - Power Xpert CX|
Withdrawable switchgear for distribution and motor control in form 3b and 4b, up to 480 V, 4000 A.
|Medium Voltage Primary Switchgear - Power Xpert UX|
Eaton's new Power Xpert UX range of compact air insulated medium voltage switchgear with withdrawable vacuum circuit breakers and fully insulated busducts leads the industry in safety, reliability, performance and sustainability. UX includes Eaton's new W-VACi vacuum interrupters with diffuse discharge.
|Medium Voltage Secondary Switchgear - FMX|
Compact metal-enclosed single busbar, solid- and air-insulated switchgear with fixed vacuum interrupters, up to 24 kV, 2000 A.
|Medium Voltage Ring Main Units – Xiria|
Metal-enclosed SF6-free ring main units with fixed vacuum circuit-breakers or load-break switches, up to 24 kV, 630 A.
|SC9000 Medium Voltage Drives|
Eaton’s Ampgard SC 9000 medium voltage adjustable frequency drives combine innovative technology with reliable design and construction. Designed for use with induction or synchronous motors at 2400 to 4160V up to 5750 HP, the Ampgard SC 9000 delivers maximum while being known as the smallest medium voltage drive in the industry.
|FlashGard Motor Control Center|
This award-winning motor control is the first in the industry to offer features to help prevent injury from electric shock, arc flash burn and arc blast impact.
|Molded Case Circuit Breakers|
Molded case circuit breakers are designed for use in panelboards, switchboards, motor control centers, control panels, combination starters, individual enclosures and bus duct plug-in units.
|Backup Power (UPS)|
Eaton UPS enables clean, uninterrupted power and scalable battery runtimes to help petrochemical industry maximize runtime and production.
|Power Monitoring Software|
This integrated power-management system is the ideal tool to help manage energy costs, troubleshoot power quality problems and ensure reliability and integrity of the electrical distribution system.
Loading Content..Please wait!