Utilities & Power Generation
Aging grids and constantly increasing power demands are making reliable power delivery harder to achieve. As a recognized leader in providing generation, transmission and distribution solutions for the utility segment, Eaton can enable existing and new power facilities to minimise the power outages that impact the health of their balance sheet - and the lives of their customers.
- Eaton’s power distribution and control products offer time-proven benefits in reliability.
- Eaton provides engineering solutions that can cope with everyday needs as well as emergency needs in the wake of disasters.
- Eaton offers the industry's most extensive array of life-extension solutions for existing and distribution facilities. We offer replacements, technology upgrades and solutions for nearly every other manufacturer's current and vintage electrical equipment, as well as our own.
- Installation of a modern Eaton system offers improved system service, plant availability and plant operating costs. Eaton’s turnkey approach enhances the protection of generators and turbines - saving millions of dollars.
- In addition, Eaton offers industry-leading alternative energy generation solutions, including solar and wind, as well as electric vehicle charging solutions.
- Eaton is an industry leader in product solutions with safety-conscious design and installation that comply with the latest industry codes and standards.
- Eaton’s Electrical Services & Systems team of engineers provides arc flash studies and safety audits to help ensure worker safety by reducing exposure to hazardous incidents.
- Eaton offers an array of electrical safety training courses for your workforce. Contact us for the latest offerings, and to discuss on-site training and customized training courses.
|Eaton’s Electrical Services & Systems (EESS)|
Eaton’s Electrical Services & Systems team of engineers offers a comprehensive portfolio of services tailored for every stage of a power system’s life -- design, build and support.
Eaton offers full turnkey services for both generation. Our expert engineers take your project from conception to completion, following rigorous execution and management processes.
|Medium Voltage Primary Switchgear - Power Xpert UX|
Eaton's new Power Xpert UX range of compact air insulated medium voltage switchgear with withdrawable vacuum circuit breakers and fully insulated busducts leads the industry in safety, reliability, performance and sustainability. UX includes Eaton's new W-VACi vacuum interrupters with diffuse discharge.
|Medium Voltage Secondary Switchgear - FMX|
Compact metal-enclosed single busbar, solid- and air-insulated switchgear with fixed vacuum interrupters, up to 24 kV, 2000 A.
|Medium Voltage Secondary Switchgear - SVS|
Metal-enclosed, epoxy resin insulated switchgear with fixed vacuum circuit-breakers or load-break switches, up to 24 kV, 630 A.
|Medium Voltage Ring Main Units - Xiria|
Metal-enclosed SF6-free ring main units with fixed vacuum circuit-breakers or load-break switches, up to 24 kV, 630 A.
|Variable Speed Drives|
Eaton offer a wide range of AFD products to meet a wide array of applications from simple variable torque to more complex industrial applications such as conveyors, mixers and machine controls, all series offer a variety of options and on-board controls. Our drives line even includes liquid cooling for harsh environments.
|Arc-resistant Low Voltage Switchgear - Power Xpert CX|
Withdrawable switchgear for distribution and motor control in form 3b and 4b, up to 480 V, 4000 A.
|ANSI Low Voltage Control Assemblies|
Designed to operate machinery, industrial processes, and commercial building systems, Eaton's ANSI Low Voltage Control Assemblies offer the best method for grouping motor control, associated control, distribution equipment and industrial communications.
Durable, flexible, secure, and easy-to-install busduct systems for generating plant and substation applications.
|W-VACi Medium Voltage Circuit Breakers|
The extensive line of W-VACi with IEC ratings of 12 kV, 17.5 kV and 24 kV serves both 50Hz and 60Hz end-user segments such as industrial, commercial, utility, mining, marine and offshore.
|SL Medium Voltage Vacuum Contactors|
High performance medium voltage vacuum contactors are designed for applications up to 7.2kV at 400 amp.
|VCP-WG Generator Vacuum Circuit Breaker|
VCP-WG circuit breakers meet and exceed the service duty requirements of generator circuit application defined by IEEE.
|IZM/Magnum Air Circuit Breakers |
Eaton air circuit breaker equipped with Archflash Reduction Maintenance SystemTM (ARMS) can improve safety by providing a simple and reliable method to reduce fault clearing time.
Eaton's sophisticated monitoring devices keep constant watch over critical medium voltage transformers, generators and switchgear in generating plants and utility substations and warn of any possible impeding problems.
|Fuses, Fusegear & Disconnectors |
Eaton offers a comprehensive range of fuse links, fuse bases and switch disconnectors for the protection of industrial switchgear, three phases motors and residential & commerical applications.
Eaton's world-renowned uninterruptible power supply systems supply power to generating plant DCS systems and T&D dispatch centers for many leading utilities.
Loading Content..Please wait!