Armed with a host of conventional safety relays in the form of safety function blocks, easySafety ES4P not only integrates safety but also standard functions in a single all-in-one device. The ES4P certified by TüV Rheinland combines the standard controller tasks with the safety-related tasks of a machine. Whether for simple or complex machines, the required protection of persons and processes is ensured by the compact easySafety device.
- Safe and economical - Reduced stock-keeping costs and wiring thanks to the large number of safety relays in one device.
- Increased machine availability - Fast troubleshooting thanks to diagnostics function blocks and inexpensive alarm options via integrated or remote display.
- Compact design - Considerable space saving in the control cabinet thanks to highly compact design.Dimensions W x H x D: 107.5 x 90 x 72 mm.
- Convenient operation - The safety and standard logic can be configured easily on the PC or directly on the device, thus providing you with both alternatives. As the only safety compact PLC with an integrated or remote display, the EasySafety offers you simple operation and allows you to carry out direct diagnostics on standard and safety-related machine states. The EasySafety application can be duplicated simply and quickly by inserting the yellow memory module.
- Flexible expansion and communication - Fast and flexible expansion and communication options via integrated interfaces. Centrally via EasyLink. Remotely via easyNet. The Easy standard range leaves no application unsolved.
- Meeting statutory safety requirements - Simple implementation of safety applications for meeting the most stringent safety requirements of international safety standards: category 4 in accordance with EN 954-1, PL e in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1, SILCL 3 in accordance with EN IEC 62061, SIL 3 in accordance with EN IEC 61508.
Loading Content..Please wait!