ELC Graphic Touch Panel
Eaton’s ELC Graphics Panels are the ideal operator interface designed specifically for use with ELC controllers. Simple to configure and easy to connect, displays support over 30 types of objects, including gauges, bar graphs, scrolling text messages, plots, and dynamic bitmap changes. The graphics panels also support alarms, password protection and many different fonts. Displays are configured, edited, downloaded and uploaded using the ELCSoftGP software on a PC.
- Graphic panels communicate with the ELCs as well as other Eaton Modbus devices, MVX drives and other major controllers for application flexibility.
- Function keys make it easy to change pages, input numeric values, enter alpha-numeric passwords, set / reset values and more.
- The two serial ports can be used simultaneously to communicate with different protocols.
- Graphics Panel transfer module accessory can be used to easily transfer and copy information from one graphics panel to another.
- At less than 6" x 4" x 1.6", ELC graphics panels provide the most graphics ability in the smallest size available.
- Use standard Windows fonts to provide precise messaging for the best application performance.
- Use 10 levels of passwords to assure your process is secure.
Loading Content..Please wait!