HMi Operator Interface
Eaton’s HMi is a true analog touchscreen (not touch cell like many devices) operator interface with programmable function buttons for even the most robust applications. With the ability to store recipes, historical and alarm data, or transfer data to a USB memory stick, using HMi makes interfacing with your machinery easier than ever. Available in 4”, 6”, 8” and 10” models as well as blue mode, grayscale and color screen versions.
- An expansive driver list and three serial communication ports allows you to communicate on the most popular networks used by over 20 brands of PLCs currently on the market.
- Use the same visualization configuration software to create ladder logic within the device, eliminating the need for a separate controller.
- With the expansion slot located on the back of the unit, you can connect to a parallel printer, Ethernet network or even I/O modules, allowing you to do more with your operator interface than ever before.
- HMisoft software is the user-friendly program editor of HMi for Windows that simplifies configuring application parameters and provides added capabilities to make monitoring your system intuitive.
- HMi stores your entire application, including images, so editing does not require original source files.
- Range of screen sizes and colors fits available space and application needs.
Loading Content..Please wait!
HMisoft is the powerful yet user-friendly program editor for the HMi family of operator interface products.
- Simulate an application on or off line
- Built in picture library
- Create your own picture library
- Screen manager
- Over 70 on-screen objects
- Easy object setup
- Monitor all states of objects
- Macro editing
- Scale application from 10 to 4 inches
- Upload/download applications over USB, serial, or Ethernet
- Store archived data, alarms, and events to USB
- Logic configuration for I/O expansion modules
- Ethernet communications