AccuProx Series Inductive Proximity Sensors
Eaton's AccuProx sensors are built with robust stainless steel barrels, shock-resistant front caps, polycarbonate end bells and impact-absorbing potting compound to survive the most hostile industrial environments. Sensors feature an extended linear sensing range of up to 25 mm—three times longer than standard tubular analog inductive sensors.
- Unmatched sensing range, linearity & resolution
- Outputs available in current (4-20mA/0-20mA) & voltage(0-10V)
- Stainless steel barrel, ideal for high temperature or washdown environments
- Detecting different metals, eccentricity or absolute angle detection
- Available in 12, 18 & 30 mm diameter tubular
- 10-30V DC supply, shielded or unshielded type
- 2 metre prewired cable or plug-in connector type
- Provide electrical signal that varies in proportion to the position of metal target
Loading Content..Please wait!
- C-UL Listed