High Current Output Inductive Proximity Sensors
Eaton's High-Current Output sensors provide noncontact sensing with the ability to handle high currents from 2 to 8A in a solid-state output. These sensors from Eaton’s electrical business are ideally suited to handle high current loads found on such industrial vehicles as aerial lift trucks, fork lifts, refuse trucks, cement mixers, dump trucks, hook and ladder trucks, front end loaders, farm equipment and hundreds of other vehicles that are constantly subjected to mechanical (shock, vibration, collisions) and environmental abuse (dirt, grease, ice, rain) that create havoc with mechanical devices.
- Solid-state output can handle up to 8A continuous
- Ideal for vehicle use to replace mechanical limit switches, typically required to handle high currents
- Wide voltage and temperature range of –13 to 158°F (–25 to 70°C) covers most vehicle power supplies and operating environments
- Normally Open and Normally Closed isolated outputs
- SJO cable is available in custom lengths
- Dual colored 360<°>LED indicating light, green as power ON and red as output
Loading Content..Please wait!