IntelliView Series Photoelectric Sensors
Eaton’s IntelliView Series is a broad family of photoelectric sensor products that encompasses a variety of sensing technologies, including color, contrast and luminescence sensing, field-adjustable foreground and background suppression sensing, short-range distance sensing with analog outputs and long-range, high-precision laser distance sensing with analog outputs.
- New Sensing Technologies—Now, Eaton has solutions for sensing color, contrast, luminescence and distance with great accuracy
- Small Size, Big Solutions—IntelliView sensors come in either compact rectangular or flat-tubular package sizes, both rugged sealed enclosures
- Simple “Teach In” Installation—Most models include a teach mode, allowing for quick and simple installation and setup
- Adjustable Background Suppression—For the first time, Eaton offers a fully field-adjustable background suppression photoelectric sensor capable of detecting targets as far as 3.9 ft. (47 in.) away
- LED Indicators and Pushbuttons—Multiple LEDs communicate output and power status while built-in pushbuttons and adjustment potentiometers simplify the teaching of sensor settings
Loading Content..Please wait!
- UL Listed
- C-UL Listed