CHWPS Water Pump Pressure Switches
Pressure switches are control devices that open or close electrical contacts in response to changes in pressure. These contacts may be used to operate a water pump or other type of motor. Eaton's pressure switches are designed for use with water pumps in residential, commercial and agricultural applications. The CHWPS line of water pump pressure switches brings the reliability and ease of installation you've come to expect from Eaton.
- Suitable for all water pumps: submersible, jet, reciprocating, etc
- Available in 20-40, 30-50 & 40-60 psi models
- Diaphragm-actuated contacts
- Adjustable cut-in & cut-out pressures
- Easy wiring & corrosion resistant
- Ideal for pump OEM applications
- Rated 1-ph 230V, 2.0 HP, 12A
- Removable cover, ample wiring space
Loading Content..Please wait!