Float Switches SW
Float switches are actuated by fluid levels. The optional mounting position of SW float switches and MCS pressure switches means that they can be ideally used to fit every site. The devices with IP 65 protection are enclosed in insulating material and have an impact-resistant cover. This reduces wiring costs since no protective conductor is required. 3-pole switching contacts are used for direct switching of motors. They can also be used as control switches.
- Lever can be transposed to reverse contact operation
- One insulated earth terminal , one insulated N terminal
- Shroud: impact-resistant, grey
- Two cable entry knockouts for M20, without cable gland
- IP65 in conjunction with V-M20 cable gland
- Bracket for wall fixing
- Mounting position as required
Loading Content..Please wait!