30.5mm Pushbuttons T Series & E34
Eaton’s 30.5mm pushbuttons are versatile, durable, rugged, & stand the test of time in even the most hostile environments. The range includes momentary, illuminated & mushroom head pushbuttons, selector switches, indicating lights & push-pull units. The T Series Chrome 30.5 mm pushbutton line features a zinc die cast construction with chrome-plated housing & mounting nut. The same durable construction is also available with the corrosive resistant E34 line of pushbuttons. All operators are IP66 rated to protect against dirt & moisture. Additionally, most devices come complete with grounding hardware to prevent electrical shock. Rugged metal construction, handsome appearance, extra features, & competitive prices makes Eaton’s 30.5mm range of pushbuttons the logical choice for OEM’s & board builders looking for value, durability, & reliability.
- Die-cast metal housings create robust & heavy-duty devices that can endure repetitive & heavy handed use in industrial environments.
- IP66 rated for protection against dirt & moisture.
- The corrosion resistant E34 range can with stand extremely harsh environments.
- Contact blocks are colour coded (green for N.O. & red for N.C.) to permit easy identification & troubleshooting.
- Up to 6 contact blocks can stack on each other, allowing for up to 12 circuits per operator.
- Heavy-duty zinc die cast construction.
- Enclosed silver contacts with reliability nibs.
- All normally closed contacts have positive opening operation, i.e., normally closed contacts are forced open in the event of contact weld or spring breakage.
- Diaphragm seals with drainage holes.
- Grounding nibs on the operator casing.
- Logic level contact blocks have palladium tipped contacts to ensure circuit integrity down to 1mA @ 5V AC/DC.
- Bright, long
Loading Content..Please wait!