General Purpose Plug-in Relays D Series
Eaton's D Series Ice Cube, Enclosed Power, and Open Power General Purpose Relays are cost effective, provide excellent functionality and are ideal for any application from controlling smaller loads, to those requiring high current-carrying capacity. Assembly and installation of General Purpose Relays are quick, easy and secure with little risk of damage, and various relay models are specifically slim-form designed to fit into tight spaces.
- Bipolar LED status lamp allows for reverse polarity applications, and is ideal in low light conditions.
- Flag indicator allows users to see relay status in either manual or powered condition.
- Push-to-Test button allows for manual operation of relay without the need for coil power.
- Lock-down door holds pushbutton and contacts in the operate position when activated, for analyzing circuit problems.
- Finger-grip cover allows operator to remove relays from sockets more easily than conventional relays.
- White Plastic ID tag/write label allows users to easily identify relays in multi-relay circuits.
- No contact chattering for momentary voltage drops up to 50% of rated voltage.
Loading Content..Please wait!