Modular Timers, Twilight Switches & Staircase Timers
The Modular Timers offer automatic summer/winter time adjustment, holiday program settings and random on and off switching. Dedicated computer software and memory cards are available to support the programming of the most advanced Timers.
The Twilight Switches are supplied with a remote Light Sensor. The sensor can be easily installed on the outside wall where the required light intensity threshold can be simply adjusted on the modular device itself. A built-in time delay prevents unwanted switching due to transient light sources such as passing car headlights.
The Staircase Timers are available in standard and multi-function versions with a 0.5-20 min adjustable delay and 16A normally-open contacts. A pulse switch input for on/off control is also provided.
- Easily programmable on front of module.
- Computer aided software for accelerated programming.
- Compact 18 mm design for restricted space opportunities.
- Additional IP40 covers for direct wall mounting.
- Maximum lamp load test data available.
- Automatic summer/winter time adjustment.
- Holiday and random program settings.