TR Series Timers
Eaton’s Universal TR Series timers are a versatile and cost-competitive family of timing relays. The compact IEC-style housing installs easily onto a standard DIN rail, and the direct-wire design eliminates the need for additional sockets and accessories. Each timer has multiple user-selectable timing functions and timing ranges, and a universal input voltage of either 12 or 24 volts to 240 volts AC or DC, depending on the model.
- Low cost and high flexibility of the units reduce inventory requirements.
- Universal input voltages eliminate the need to order and stock separate coil voltages.
- Universal staggered terminal locations allow access to lower-level terminals after wiring.
- Compact, DIN rail mountable case reduces panel size.
- 20 time ranges & 10 timing functions
- Time delays from 0.1 sec. to 600 hours
- 2 Form C DPDT delayed output contacts
Loading Content..Please wait!