Terminal Block Interface Relays XR Series
Eaton’s XR Series Terminal Block Interface Relays use screw or spring-cage technology, and offer quick system wiring, superior safety features, clear labeling and a high level of modularity. XR Series Terminal Block Relays are best suited for applications that require higher continuous load currents than miniature relays can carry and switch. They can withstand inrush currents or brief overloads without damage, and allow for continuous load currents of up to 10A.
- 6mm wide (1P), 14mm wide (2P) relay screw connection or spring-cage
- Plug-in jumpers or bridges available
- SPDT or DPDT contacts rated 6A
- DIN rail mount, LED indication
- Field-replaceable pluggable miniature relay
- 12VDC to 110VDC/120VAC available
- 10A High current series in SPDT
Loading Content..Please wait!