The M-Max Series makes the maximum impact on process with a minimum amount of energy. Using a 32-bit microprocessor and insulated gate bipolar transistors, the M-Max series provides quiet motor operation, high efficiency and smooth, low-speed performance. In addition, the integrated proportional-integral controller, RFI filter, and brake chopper and extensive motor-protection functions ensure reliability and provide significant energy savings.
- Global acceptance
- 50C ambient temperature environments
- Conformal coating standard
- Modbus-RTU as standard serial fieldbus
- Side-by-side mounting and orientation flexibility to maximize panel space
- Temperature controlled cooling fan to increase efficiency and extend life
- On-board start-up wizard and preset macros to simplify commissioning
- NEMA 1 kits available
- Ease of use – plug & play, start-up wizard, advanced diagnostic capability, copy/paste parameters without powering drive
- Compact, space-saving design
- Rugged & reliable - 50°C rating, 150% overload for 1 min, 200% starting current for 2 secs, in every 20 sec. period, conformal coated boards, 2 year warranty
- RS485/Modbus & PI-controller inbuilt as standard
- Internal EMC filter complying with IEC61800-3
- RoHS compliance
Loading Content..Please wait!