SPX9000 High Performance
Eaton's SPX9000 drives are designed specifically for high-performance applications. They feature high processing power and the ability to use information from an encoder or a resolver to provide precise motor control. In addition, a fast microprocessor provides high dynamic performance for applications where good motor handling and reliability are required.
- Robust design - proven 500,000 hours MTBF
- Increased micro-processing power (4 times more CPU capability)
- Integrated 3% line reactors standard
- Encoder feedback
- High resolution analog inputs
- Speed and torque loop capability
- Easy operation
- Standard NEMA Type 12 keypad for drive parameter configuration, monitors, and keypad operation •Additional I/O and communication cards provide plug and play functionality
Loading Content..Please wait!