Eaton is uniquely positioned to be your energy solutions partner. Our national footprint and holistic approach to meeting your energy and sustainability goals and objectives provide the right combination of capabilities and solutions.
Eaton’s Energy Solutions performs energy focused engineering, construction, and consulting services for a wide range of market segments. Our work supports healthcare, government, municipalities, schools, higher education, utilities, and private clients in commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities.
Our services include:
- Energy engineering and consulting
- High performance green building design
- Building system commissioning and retro-commissioning
- Advanced project implementation
- Energy savings performance contracting
Customer benefits are:
- Reduced operating cost
- Reduced business risk
- Improved work environments & worker productivity
- Increased traction with environmental and corporate sustainability initiatives
- Compliance with energy legislation
Our unique energy management process considers:
- The people and the existing energy culture
- The operational and maintenance strategies
- The technology in place
Our engineering staff is comprised of registered Professional Engineers, Certified Commissioning Professionals, Certified Energy Managers, accredited Professionals, Water conservation specialists.
We are partners in your energy future and can assist you through the life cycle of your buildings and will customize our services to help you maximize and sustain your results.
Eaton energy engineering and consulting delivers a full range of professional energy consulting services. Our commitment to energy engineering is complemented by strong credentials in mechanical, electrical and control systems to retrofit and modernization. These capabilities enable us to evaluate, guide and direct your decision-making process to ensure an optimum solution.
- Energy management and strategic planning
- Energy audits and analysis
- LEED consulting and LEED team management
- Sustainability counseling
- Demand response
- Infrastructure master planning
- Water resource management
Eaton’s facility Optimization services provide building owners with assurance that facilities are tested and functionally verified to operate at optimum performance.
- Building commissioning (new construction)
- Building retro-commissioning (existing buildings)
- Energy modeling
- Building system optimization
- Ongoing performance assurance of facility improvements
- Operations and Maintenance support
High-Performance Green Building Design
Eaton understands how to integrate cutting-edge mechanical, electrical and building automation system technology into real-world solutions. Our goal is to design buildings and systems that will have a smaller energy footprint and a much smaller impact on the environment.
- Green building systems
- Renewable/alternative systems
- Utility/central plants
- Retrofit and renovation
Advanced Custom Project Implementation
Eaton offers a complete suite of project implementation services tailored to customize solutions for specific requirements. Our services are assembled in such a way that benefits can be realized, no matter what the size or type of the project.
- Retro-commissioning and implementation
- Project and construction management
- Turnkey services
- Renewable and alternative energy system integration
- Automated controls, smart building technology and system integration