Eaton’s Freedom 2100 Motor Control Centers (MCC) are custom made assemblies of conveniently grouped control equipment primarily used for control of motors and for distribution of power. MCC's are designed for three-phase, 230V applications up to 300 hp, or three-phase, 480V applications up to 600 hp. The Freedom 2100 MCC conveniently incorporates all motor control and power distribution needs while providing the ability to connect to one of many standard industrial networks.
- Horizontal bus capable of 3200A and a fully rated vertical bus up to 1200A. MCC bus bracing 65kAic standard and optional up to 100kAic.
- Vertical bus barrier options include Isolated or insulated bus. Insulated includes automatically closing shutter mechanism over the open vertical bus connections for increased safety.
- Qualified to meet the seismic requirements of the Uniform Building Code and the California Building Code for equipment operation after seismic activity.
- All parts and wiring are front accessible for ease of installation and maintenance of the equipment; comes with optional Motor Load Block up to 180A so you don’t have to disconnect the motor leads to remove the unit from the structure.
- Vertical wireways separate from control units provide safe and convenient access to wiring and conduits without de-energizing any equipment.
- Unique self-supporting framed design permits the highest flexibility in component and structure configuration. Available depths are 16 inches and 21 inches with the industry's smallest front-to-back design in 21 inches deep.
- Integral variable speed drives up to 500 hp in the MCC structure in both standard and the industries smallest footprint IEEE519 clean power configuration.
- Most comprehensive offering for motor protection including bi-metallic, solid state, solid state with integral ground fault, and advanced solid state overloads.
- Stab in/out units up to 400A for starters, feeders, VFD's and soft starts. Smallest soft start in the industry with integral run bypass contactor up to 1000A.
- Motor Guard Motor Insulation Tester (motor megger)
- Stab in Units to 400A
- Voltage Vision Voltage Presence Indicator
- Factory Installed Automatic Transfer Switches
- Maintenance and Operational Training through PSA (EESS)
- Integral Motor Load Block up to 180A on Starters and Feeders
- M-T-M Schemes Including Auto Throw Over
- Integrated Panelboards and Transformers
- Passive or Active Harmonic Correction
- Integral Clean Power Drives up to 500 HP
- Bi-Metallic, Solid State and Advanced Solid State Overloads
- Soft Starters with Integral Bypass up to 1000A
- Surge Protective Devices
- Switch Configurations: MCB, TM, or Fused
- Main Breaker Configuration with ARMS
- All Major Industrial Communication Protocols for Control and Monitoring
Loading Content..Please wait!